Thursday, March 15, 2018

Dialogue

I'm starting to believe Isabella and I have super powers... we finished the dialogue with no problems! Check it out down below:



Spencer’s Dialogue:
Trailer 1:
  • Frame 3: “Hey my name is Spencer”
  • Frame 6: “What’s your your name?
  • Frame 12:
    • Eliza says: “On a scale of 1 to 10, How was my cooking, and be honest, i won't get offended”
    • “As you can clearly see, I hated it.”
    • “Why are you making dad jokes when you aren’t even a dad…”
    • (Turns and whispers) “yet….”
  • Frame 24: “...And this is for you”
Trailer 2:
  • Frame 8: “Stop splashing me, I’ll slip and fall in!”
  • Eliza says, “That’s the whole point love!"

Young Eliza’s Dialogue:

Trailer 1:
  • Frame 6:
    • Spencer says “What’s your name?”
    • “Eliza”
  • Frame 11:
    • Ryan walks through the door
    • “Hey sweetie how was school?”
  • Frame 12:
    • “So did you like it?”
    • Spencer says “As you can clearly see, I hated it.”
    • “Why are you making dad jokes when you aren’t even a dad…”
    • (Turns and whispers) “yet….”
  • Frame 18:
    • Spencer knocks on door with flowers, chocolates, and teddy bear”
    • “He was sweet like the chocolates he used to get me every Valentine’s day and adorable like the teddy bear he would always bring me; oh and those roses, oh they were my favorite, and his favorite too”
  • Frame 22:
    • Car Screeches, Spencer gets run over
    • “Spencer!!!”


Older Eliza’s Dialogue:

Trailer 2:
  • Frame 8: 
    • Spencer says “Stop splashing me, I’ll slip and fall in!”
    • “That's the whole point babe!”
  • Frame 14:
    • Doctor: “Congratulations! What are you gonna name her”
    • “Ryan.”
Ryan’s Dialogue:

Trailer 1:

  • Frame 10:
    • Teacher: “Reflection of video due monday...Ryan are you even listening?!”
    • “Mhmm”
  • Frame 11:
    • Eliza asks “Hey sweetie how was school?”
    • “It was whatever i guess..”
  • Frame 16:
    • Ryan walks to Spencer’s grave and lays roses down
    • “Hey dad, i heard you liked these, mom told me, and i wanted to bring them for you….*sigh*....i really wish i couldve met you”
  • Frame 17:
    • Ryan is sitting with older Eliza
    • “Mom...what was he like?”
  • Frame 19:
    • Ryan finds For You file
    • “Why didn’t you tell me about this?!”
Trailer 2:
  • Frame 16:
    • Ryan is sitting with older Eliza
    • “What was he like?”

Doctor’s Dialogue:
Trailer 1:
  • Frame 22:
    • Car Screeches, Spencer gets run over
    • Eliza says “Spencer!”
    • Heart rate monitor beeps
    • “Eliza I’m so sorry, he’s dead”
Trailer 2:
  • Frame 14:
    • Audio of baby crying (Ryan being born)
    • Doctor: Congratulations! What are you gonna name her?”

Friend Dialogue:

Trailer 1:
  • Frame 15:
    • Clouded voice in Ryan’s head
    • “What are you getting your dad for Father's’ day?"

Teacher’s Dialogue:
Trailer 1:
  • Frame 10:
    • In class, Ryan is sleeping.
    • Teacher says “ Reflection of video due monday...Ryan are you even listening?!”

- AC

No comments:

Post a Comment