Sunday, March 25, 2018

Behind Schedule/Trouble in paradise

Uh-oh.. guess who is slightly behind schedule again.....

You guessed it.. its me! :(

This week has been an absolute roller coaster for me. Since it is the last week of the 3rd quarter in school (in America most high schools use quarter schedules, not semester schedules), I have been running around like crazy making sure i have the best grades I can possibly earn. Not only did I have to work three times as hard this week in school, but I am also balancing family and personal issues that have taken a bit of a toll on me. Because of this, I was not able to begin editing this week. 

But don't lose all hope fellow blog readers! Guess what this week is??? SPRING BREAK!!! 

I am finally on break so I will absolutely get right on track. Isabella, my project partner will be in Paris, France (so lucky, I know!) during the majority of the break but I on the other hand, will be sitting on my bed working my editing magic. For now, it's time to relax, but stay tuned for my magic!

-AC

No comments:

Post a Comment