Monday, April 9, 2018

The End Is Near

Welcome back guys! I can't believe I'm actually saying this but...the end is near! This is absolutely crazy to me!

Heres a little update on where Isabella and I are on our project:

  • Our trailers are finally complete! Editing these trailers took what seemed like forever, but we finally did it! We finally finsihed them both!
  • Our movie poster is almost done! So close, yet so far!! We have are main image, our layout, and our title done, but we still need to insert the credits and main characters onto our poster. Hopefully, we can finish it up soon so we can finish up the rest of the project!
  • Our website has been created but not made...does that even make sense? Let me try to explain... Since we have dedicated so much time editing, our website has suffered the consequences. When i say our website has been created, I technically mean our website actually has a workable link but no content on the site...at least not yet!
  • My creative critical reflection is currently non-existent, but dont worry, I will do it soon!

- AC

No comments:

Post a Comment