Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Welcome!

Hello my fellow blog readers,


The time has come! For the past year, I have been anticipating the start of this portfolio project and cannot wait to see how it turns out. This year in AICE Media Studies A level, I have decided to take on the challenge of option 2: the film promotion package.  Though it may be one of the harder projects due to multiple different aspects, I am ready to embark on this challenge and push myself to make the best possible work I can produce. Since I will not be working alone this year, my groupmate, Isabella Espinosa, and I are determined that we can conquer this film promotion package together.

The ideas that are swirling through my brain are endless, so stay tuned to find out more details regarding my project!

- AC





No comments:

Post a Comment